You can find more answers to your Shipping and Delivery questions below:
- Shipping Costs and Times
- APO / FPO
- LTL Freight Items
- Canadian Orders
- International Orders
- Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories
- Shipping FAQ
- Free shipping items Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees.
- Shipping costs for non-Free Shipping items Your shipping cost can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before finalizing your purchase. The exact shipping price and time varies, depending on product size, delivery method, and other factors.
Shipping / Delivery Times
- Estimated shipping time The estimated shipping time of your item(s) is available at the Order Status Page. Next to each item in your order is an estimated date for your item(s) to ship from the warehouse.
- Delivery time Once the item ships, please allow an additional 1-5 business days for delivery to your door. Because our products ship from warehouses and manufacturers across the US, exact shipping method and times will vary by item. Also, your items may not ship together or arrive at the same time.
- Expedited shipping When available, expedited shipping options can be obtained by calling customer service. **Please note: orders shipped with expedited delivery options are not eligible for Out and About Green’s Free Shipping.
Your shipping cost can be viewed on product pages under the heading “Shipping” or in your Shopping Cart before making a purchase final.
Free Shipping Get Free Shipping on qualified items without hidden fees. Some restrictions do apply. Here are the details:
- Free shipping offer is valid only on qualified items. Eligible items are identified on their product information page. They can also be identified in your shopping cart.
- Shipping method will be selected by Out and About Green. Free shipping orders will be delivered via a standard ground shipping method selected by Out and About Green or our direct-ship manufacturers/fulfillment centers. Express shipping orders are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Offer does not apply to truck or freight shipments typical of oversized items. Some of the items we sell exceed the size limits for standard ground shipping and must be sent by truck or freight delivery. These items are labeled as oversized on their product information page, and will not feature the Free Shipping icon.
- Not available on international, Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico orders. Only standard ground shipping orders to residential and commercial addresses in the continental US are eligible for Free Shipping.
- Out and About Green reserves the right to end or change this Free Shipping offer at any time.
Packaging Damage Prior to signing for your order please make sure to inspect the Packaging for any signs of damage. If any substantial damage is present that you feel may have affected your item please refuse the shipment and Do Not Sign the Delivery Receipt. Once the order is refused, please contact us promptly at (816)-820-8066 and speak to one of our Customer Service Specialists so we can complete the claim and process a replacement order. If the damage to the package is minor and you feel your order has not been affected you can still accept the shipment but make sure to note the delivery receipt with the exact nature of the damage and write on the delivery receipt “Subject to Concealed Damage”.
Concealed Damage Immediately after receiving you order open and inspect your item for any signs of “Concealed Damage”. In the event that you encounter any damage contact the carrier immediately to report the damage. The Carrier should be contacted no later than 48 hrs after receipt of the shipment. You will need to retain your copy of the delivery receipt as well as all of the original packaging materials for proper claim documentation. If possible digital photos should also be taken to further support any claims. Once you have contacted the carrier, please contact our customer service promptly at (816)-820-8066, so we can complete the claim and process a replacement order.
Freight Confirmation Some items require special handling and must be checked by Out and About Green prior to shipping. An Out and About Green shipping specialist will contact you by phone to confirm the details of your order.
- Our online shopping cart Add the items you wish to order to the Online Shopping Cart. At checkout, enter your information and be sure to give us the country to which you want your items shipped. An Out and About Green Sales Representative will contact you within 1-2 business days to confirm your order and get your approval for shipping charges.
**Your order will not be processed until we have received your approval of the shipping costs.
- Place your order by phone Canadian orders can also be placed by calling our Sales department at (816)-820-8066. Be ready with the items you wish to order, and the exact address to which you want the items shipped. One of our friendly Sales Representatives will confirm your order total and shipping costs.
- Email us your order – Send us an email at email@example.com, including the item(s) you wish to order and the complete shipping address. We’ll contact you within 1-2 business days with a total for your order, including shipping costs.
Shipping Rates and Times All Canadian orders are subject to additional shipping fees, and are not eligible for Free Shipping offers. If you would like to determine the shipping costs before placing your order, please call (816)-820-8066, or email us at customer firstname.lastname@example.org.Be ready with the items you want to order and the exact address to which they will be shipping. For Canadian orders placed online, an Out and About Green Sales Representative will contact you within 1-2 business days by phone or email to confirm your total order price and shipping rates.
Can I get my order faster? For expedited shipping options, please contact Out and About Green customer service department at (816)-820-8066 for expediting options and costs. **Please note: orders shipped with expedited delivery options are not eligible for Free Shipping.
Can I select the shipping company for my order? Out and About Green uses the best possible shipping method for your order’s delivery. The shipping company used to handle your order will vary by item, manufacturer or fulfillment center. At this time, we cannot change the shipping method used for your item(s), except when you (the customer) wish to prepay and ship using your own freight company. **Please note: to be eligible for Free Shipping, Out and About Green must select the shipping company and method for your item. Express shipping options are not eligible for our Free Shipping offers.
Can I ship to a different address? Absolutely! After you proceed to checkout, enter the address where you’d like your order delivered.
Will all of my items arrive at the same time? Because some items ship direct from the manufacturers, items may ship at different times from various locations in separate boxes. Therefore, we cannot assure you that items will ship together or arrive at the same time. Your order confirmation will tell you if items are shipping from more than one location.
Will I receive a tracking number for my order? We will email your tracking number to you within 24 hours of your order shipping out, so you can easily track your package(s) from the origination point to your door. A tracking number may not be available for your order if the item has not shipped yet, is still being custom-manufactured for your vehicle, or if the direct-ship vendor for your item does not provide tracking numbers.
Can I give the delivery driver special instructions? At this time, we are unable to issue special shipping instructions to delivery drivers (i.e. leave package with neighbor, leave package on porch, etc.). You may leave a note on for the driver on your door with special instructions; however, the delivery of the package is still at the discretion of the driver. Once your item has shipped and you have received a tracking number, you can attempt to give special delivery instructions to the shipping company handling your package(s).
Will I have to sign for my package? For your security, some shipments may require a signature for delivery.